Monday, April 1, 2013

Missing Fish


So my report the first number is the people who were baptized; the second is confirmed; the third is investigators with a baptism date; the forth number is investigators that attend sacrament meeting; the fifth is other lessons; the sixth is progressing investigators (keeping their commitments); the seventh is referrals received; and the 8th is the referrals contacted; the 9th is new investigators. Here is the numbers we have to report every week to the mission president. 0 0 3 5 7 2 5 1 5 3 9

So Easter was fun. I got to go to all of Church for the first time on my mission. We normally go to 3 or 4 sacrament meetings. I learned that I miss Priesthood and Sunday School. I contribute a lot more in those classes then I ever did at home. Scriptures just come to my mind as I am prompted by the Holy Ghost to share specific scriptures in church. I get a lot more from the scriptures as I really ponder and search the scriptures rather then read them. The only reason I was able to go to all of Church was because we went on splits with ward members yesterday.

I received 6 letters last week! that was cool. I received 2 from Monica lol and I know I don't have what Monica thinks is in my suitcase. I have packed and unpacked my suitcase about 20 times while being on my mission to go on exchanges with other missionaries.

I will have on a really red tie in conference so look for me in it. lol My companion goes home in 11 days. He is excited and scared. Him and his brother are the only members of his family who are Mormon. His dad was not happy that he went on a mission and gave up a great scholarship for school. He plans on going back and converting his family to the gospel. Tonga sounds so fun to go to. Always perfect temperature and perfect everything. They have avocados and Mangos and coconuts everywhere and you can go fishing any time of the day and eat lots of fish. I want to go there some day.

One thin I crave as a missionary is fish. No one feeds us fish. We always eat beef or chicken every night. lol I am not following the word of wisdom very well. I am learning cool things I never knew were in the scriptures. That is fun.

I might be able to email again today so you can write me again today and I will try to get back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment