Friday, August 9, 2013

Unusual P-Day

We have a mission tour on Monday then transfers on Tuesday so our p-day has to be today. we had a good week we found 2 new investigators. This is the first family that I have ever taught that is not a part member family and is actually accepting of the gospel!

These are people who were recently baptized. One of them was a Russian that I could not say a word to her. Second picture is that one.

We have an elder in our district that wants to go home. He is way funny and is a good missionary but doesn't feel like he can do the work. He has only been out for he has already made up his mind that he will go home on Tuesday (transfer day). This makes me sad. I know that if he were to stay a little longer that he would see the excitement of missionary work.

Have I ever told you that I don't like transfers? lol I really don't, but I have to trust the Lord and our mission president that the right choice will be made and that I will grow from the experiences.

I don't know what else to say so I love you family
Elder Walker

p.s. Mom you will be proud of me. I am starting to play the piano again. A little bit. We have a keyboard in our home and when my companion is doing language study. I will be playing hymns on the keyboard. Problem is that is if one of us gets transferred we will have no language study time so I will not have any time to practice any more. :(




No comments:

Post a Comment