Monday, March 11, 2013

Salt Lake Temple


In my last letter, I asked Dad and Robert to report each week about how the Home teaching is going. I learned that from the temple.

I went to the Salt Lake Temple this week. It was so cool. I got to sit next to President Miller and he told me so much about the symbolism that is there. It is so cool. I love going to the temple.

Also a change in my missionary rules. I get to write for 90 min. Now, and I can email other people so can I get Ben's Email address/others?

This week has gone great. We have gotten 2 really solid investigators with a baptism date and 3 others that have a 50% chance of getting baptized on the date that we gave them. If all goes to plan we will have 4 people baptized on the 30th of March! Yay! I can't wait. Also, did I tell you that I have eaten at a quorum of the 70's house? That was so cool. We are going to get a picture with him before I leave the area.

Elder Kuli is way different then Elder Maddy. He makes me do everything which is probably a good thing for me so I learn, but it makes it harder.

Also Mom, can you tell me what the Adam God theory is. Had a person tell me that that is what they believe, but me and companion don't know what that is.
Elder Joshua Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment